: Violent Video Games : : Violent Video Games :

No one wants to accept personal responsibility anymore. They cry out to the government "we need money for welfare programs" because they don't wanna work. "Lower the passing grades" cause their children don't want to study. "Make pot illegal" because they trust government to regulate personal moral choices better than individuals.

This society of self entitled lazy citizens, both republican and democrat but don't identify themselves as American, are suckling off the tits of a system that threw them overboard 50 fucking years ago.

SME: Bob the Builder! SME: Bob the Builder!

I love how the animation is smooth and well done. I really thought I was watching an actual episode for Bob the builder! Keep up the great work!

Rick Robo Rick Robo

I loled when Marle slapped her ass! But yeah I thought it was funny how similar Robo's theme sounds like Never let you down.

JDPoZ responds:

Provoke FTW! And glad to know a fellow Chrono Trigger enthusiast enjoyed.

Dark Sonic (Test) Dark Sonic (Test)

I'm not Sonic! I'm my original character BLONIC! lol

Awesome DBZ EP 1 Awesome DBZ EP 1

I loled! Love 4star too! Power levels are bullshit!

The World Ending The World Ending

What really pisses me off about flash the the ctrl-q short cut. I mean to transform a symbol but it ends up closing my project when I forget to save! Nice animation though!

AtroxChobatsu responds:

Man, you know what's funny? The first hour I spent working on this cartoon, I roughed out the background for the opening shot. When I turned it into a symbol, chunks of the rough sketch disappeared. When I hit ctrl-Z, the whole symbol, sketch and all, disappeared. Undoing further wouldn't bring it back, and re-doing would restore it with the missing chunks.

Only an hour into making a cartoon about the annoying glitches Flash does, and this happened. Somehow, Flash knew.

Thank you!

Santa's merry factory Santa's merry factory

I loled when I noticed the pointy ears were sewn on!

bum bum

It's sad cause plenty of combat veterans are living homeless. They put their lives on the line and provided a greater service than the president ever did. The president makes $400k/year base pay and the veterans are forgotten.

rrool responds:

Its a mad mad world

We're all going to die! We're all going to die!

It's Christmas at ground zero, and if the radiation level's OK. I'll go out with you to see all the new mutations on New Years day!

rhys510 responds:

XD cya there then

A Nightly Problem A Nightly Problem

Yarg that happens sometimes and then I feel more dirtier than before and wonder why I did it!

dylan responds:

The brain has a way of getting what it wants; don't comply, and it'll shut down your lungs.

Thanks for the review!